So, What Exactly Is Your Weight Lifting Goal? Take a second and think about what you truly want to achieve by training with weights.
Do you want to…
- Build so much muscle mass that random objects start to orbit around you?
- Be so strong that you can’t open a door without ripping it off the hinges?
- Sculpt a set of washboard abs that you could actually do laundry on?
- Increase your energy to levels that could power a small nation?
- Improve your health to the point of complete immortality?
Okay, maybe that was just a bit exaggerated :-D. But if your ultimate weight lifting goal sounds anything like the above, then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome!
Your FREE Guide to a Bigger, Stronger and Better Body
- Build Muscle. Look Your Best.
- Gain Strength. Be Powerful.
- Burn Fat Fast. Gain Energy.
- Live Healthy. Feel Great.
Get Started Now
Each of the following main sections guide you through the all-important weight training fundamentals…
- Complete Guide to Weight Lifting. Optimize every workout by learning and applying these must-know training princinples.
- Personalized Bodybuilding Diet. Customize your very own diet plan and learn all about proper nutrition in the process.
- Weight Lifting Routine Database. Utilize this resource to guarantee success. It contains only proven workout routines.
- Weight Lifting Exercise Database. Maximize your performance and safety in the gym by using proper exercise technique.
- Muscle Anatomy Database. Magnify your knowledge of functional anatomy and leverage this knowledge to your benefit.
- Weight Lifting Supplements Guide. Amplify your progress by discovering the best supplements. Avoid scams. Save money.
Exercises & Training for Each Muscle Group
Follow the links below if you’re looking for exercises, anatomy, training and workout tips for a given muscle group.
- Back Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Biceps Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Calves Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Chest Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Leg Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Shoulder Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
- Triceps Exercises, Anatomy & Training Guide
Ask & Contribute
Got a Question? Feel free to ask me (Alex) a question if you’re stuck, confused, or just curious about anything related to weight lifting. I will gladly respond as soon as I can.
Share Your Knowledge. This site includes more than enough weight training information and guides written by me. However, it would be arrogant to claim that I know everything. Besides, this is a site for you. So take ownership by adding your own weight lifting tips…
…Not only does your contribution symbolize that you have “marked your spot,” but it also helps future visitors in need of the wisdom that you have to offer.
To learn more about this website and me, see about MyWeightLifting.com.
You can’t expect to reach your goals if you’re not ready to give 100% effort. Let this be the first day of the rest of your life – Lift heavy and train smart!
For any comments or questions, you can reach me through this contact page.